Soon we will meet with you at the 2nd All-Ukrainian textile forum Textile Design Forum, which will be held from the 16th till the 18th of October 2019 at the exhibition of interior trends and tendencies Design Living Tendency.
The exhibition takes place in Kyiv at the address: IEC, 15 Brovarskyi Ave., Livoberezhna metro station.
We want to make your studying and work at the exhibition as productive as possible. Therefore we have prepared the most important information for you in the list below:
- Work schedule. The exhibition runs from the 16th till and including the 19th of October. Textile Design Forum will be held from the 16th till and including the 18th of October.
We have made the program in the way to allow you to have enough time for a snack, rest and work at the exhibition during the breaks between educational blocks and after the day session.
Work schedule of the exhibition – from 10:00 till 18:00 (visitors are admitted till 17:30), on Saturday, October 19 a working day is shortened: from 10:00 till 17:00 (visitors are admitted till 16:30)
One day of training at the Forum includes two blocks – morning (from 11:00 till 13:30) and evening ( from 15:00 till 17:30).
- What do you need to enter the exhibition? To enter the exhibition you will need an invitation ticket. You can enter via both entrances of the Exhibition hall 1 and hall 2.
- Registration for the Forum. Registration for the Forum will be held at the entrance 2A. Please, remember to bring the proof of payment with you (either e-receipt or its printed version, or screenshots of payment). Show it the registration point.
- Where will the Forum take place? The Forum will take place in Conference room 8 (Exhibition hall 2), entrance 2A. You can see walking directions in a guide which will be given to you at the registration point, or information banners located at the entrances.
- Program of the Forum. Full program of the conference is available оn the link. Please, pay your attention that there might be slight changes in the program.
We wish you productive work at the Forum and Design Living Tendency exhibition!
See you soon!